Followers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thanks everyone!

The winning team!
Everyone showing off their creative thinking skills!
Ours is the winner! Not! hehee.. but good try ok!


Hey i've been getting some great MUET enquiries and replies either in my inbox and also comments here. Seems like people do read my blog and it is really helping them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all the students who are taking the mid year muet exam this sat... hopefully with my extra help your results will improve greatly! don't forget to sms or email or comment here on your results ok! hehe..

as for my students, these are pics of when i had a newspaper activity in a combined class.. the winners created a mini tv model and then they justified their invention.. haha.. a good way to combine fun and authentic use of the language! well done Majakirians!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment