Followers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The week that was.. SMK Inanam & UiTM MUET Seminars

Was a really hectic week thus far. I started it off with a MUET seminar in SMK Inanam, thanks to Mainie and Suzana for inviting me. If you didn't know, I first started working at this school and you can imagine what fun it was to see and chat with all my ex-colleagues. :) Was a great time and I hope the students enjoyed my talk.
Then I rushed over to present the Reading Component workshop at UiTM from 10am to 1pm at the KK campus and the crowd was extremely good and cooperative. The reading workshop with sample questions from past year exams were a hit going by the responses from the students. If you're a UiTMn student reading this now, I'm happy to have helped you and I hope you'll explore the archives of my blog to read up about MUET. Good luck to everyone!
Thanks to Suzie and team for inviting me for my third seminar here.. may we have a long lasting professional and personal relationship.


Some really enthusiastic uni girls.. try your best ok!

Some smart looking and hopefully smart thinkin agricultural boys... Well done!

Workshop style for teaching reading comprehension. I've received some feedback pertaining teaching reading by other MUET teachers. I'll detail how to do this best in the next blog entry. At the end of the day, the onus is on the teacher to be creative, adopt or adapt, and the students to read, read and read some more!
Happy teaching and learning everyone! :)













2 comments:

  1. hello ms audrey...
    i have 1 question to ask you...
    its regarding the listening test...
    do you have to listen to the whole recording first...then only answer the question or you can answer the question while you're listening to the recording..hope you can clarify this to me..
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This service is the ideal medium that you can go for increasing web web traffic on your page as all individuals will have the ability to see the products and solutions that you are providing. buy real usa facebook likes

    ReplyDelete