Followers

Thursday, September 20, 2012

MUET SEMINARS SEPT 2012

My SMK Pengiran Omar, Sipitang course participants... what a fun bunch!
 
My largest seminar ever! More than 600 students participated in my MUET course... truly impressed with the admin and the enthusiasm of the students in the Kota Kinabalu Politeknik Campus.
I heart you all esp. Ms. Anna Alicia for organising!
 
 
 
These are the recent MUET seminars I've run recently. I've actually been overwhelmed by PMR & SPM courses (students and teachers!) as these two exams are also around the corner. Suffice to say that I've been a very busy bee lately... and I truly hope that whatever I share and keep sharing will benefit everyone and be for the greater good.
 
God bless and hope you will excel in your exams! 

1 comment:

  1. Auww..thank you again Audrey, will be seeing more of you for the next MUET seminar that we'll be organising. ;)

    -Anna-

    ReplyDelete