Followers

Monday, March 11, 2013

SMK Lohan, Ranau Intensive MUET Workshop, 9th March 2013

 I always have a brilliant time giving talks and helping students with MUET workshops... I feel like I'm able to do my part in society and this makes the world a hetter place.. hehe... so thanks to both schools for organising the 6 hour workshop (although i spent far too much time eating again!) hehehehe... SMK Lohan and the Agama school next door.... tq again.
 Loved the response from these 124 students... and I do hope that you guys will succeed in whatever you do in life. :)
Fantastic banner! This is one of the best banners and I thank your principal for approving this workshop cos it shows his commitment towards enhancing the students' education performance. :) Kudos!


Right... so where next? I've got another scheduled for 25th March at Kota Marudu... looking forward to that as well! :)

Cheers for now!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the awesome workshop, madam Audrey.
    I got lots of new info and my enthusiasm boost almost to the maximum point from that day. :D

    ReplyDelete